Sunday, April 25, 2010

ipod touch 3g not jailbreked sync and offline reading pdf from any OS

I'm still going crazy with my ipod touch since I'm using linux and I cannot even sync from my OS and this is really a shame.
While waiting for a jailbrek recipe I found a poor compromise that is DROPBOX  which is available also for linux and from apple store for the ipod of course.
This allows you to sync (free account) 2.2GB of media files between different machines and your ipod.
The trick to make contents available offline on the ipod is to set the file as "favourite" and that's it.
You can then read your pdf offline or listen to music that you did not sync-ed before with win-mac itunes.

Helpful but I'm really astonished how Apple could make life harder. I'm really really disappointed. This politics of boxing thing in this manner really sucks !!!



-- alex barchiesi
webDesign: http://www.Lxphotostudio.info
bLuELab: http://bluelab.mine.nu

Berlin: +49 (0) 1626083383
studio: +39 06 62207091 # 630 (Forwarded when not in Italy)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started with nothing and I still have most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment